Friday, November 23, 2007

Home Based Project


Hi,


We have genuine typing project to give home based outsourcing. Surely, you have to know there is no Images, Equations, and Tables. Only text, text, text. You must able to finish 500 to 600 pages within 27 days. One time rework allowed. 1 year contract. Monthly pay 8000/-


You have to pay (per sys): 3600/-

Refund: 3000/- (after finish the contract period)

You can mail at: pramah14@gmail.com

successmaha@gmail.com


Free Search Engine Submission

FreeWebSubmission.com





Dear Friends,

I wanted to tell you about these are the great PTC website. They will pay you to view their advertisers' websites. It's so easy, and FREE too! In addition, you'll be enrolled in these affiliate programs for FREE, where you'll earn 100% commission on the advertiser websites that your referrals view. Check it out! I think you'll like it.

Click the links to sign up:

Best websites:

http://bux.to/?r=mageshwari
http://www.cashbux.org/pages/index.php?refid=mageshwari
http://adbux.org/?r=Maheshwari

Good Websites:

http://www.MagiCash.org/register.php?r=mageshwari
http://wordlinx.com/?r=27066
http://www.adsentive.com/pages/index.php?refid=mageshwari

http://www.tarbux.com?r=Mageshwari
http://www.fastbux.org/pages/index.php?refid=mageshwari
http://englandbux.org/pages/index.php?refid=mageshwari
http://www.topbux.org/?r=Mageshwari
http://www.eurobux.org/index.php?refid=mageshwari

Cheers,
PrakashMaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post Thanks! I found more info on http://dynaboot.com